On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/332/builds

Good morning, everyone :)

> http://ubuntugnome.org/the-final-testing-round-for-14-04-2/
>
> Thank you and good night (*already half asleep*)

I just logged in a while ago (7:50am here) and I noticed there are new
builds:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/332/builds

20150218.1

And that's almost for all the flavours except for Lubuntu.

Coming from the future for some of you (it is 19th of Feb, 2015 here),
today is the last day so kindly do take the time to do AT LEAST one test to
cover one test case if possible - obviously, if you could do more, that's
much better - to make sure our point of release for our first LTS release
will not be buggy or have problems.

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,