Hello,

I've been using the daily build ISO to give Ubuntu GNOME a spin. I
noticed that enabling samba sharing always fails due to a missing icon
and it would output this

  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/AptUrl/AptUrl.py", line 221, in main
    if not ui.askInstallPackage(apturl.package, sum, desc, homepage):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/AptUrl/gtk/GtkUI.py", line 167,
in askInstallPackage
    dia.set_icon(Gtk.IconTheme.get_default().load_icon('deb', 16, False))

I installed gnome-icon-theme-full package and things go working again so
it'd be nice to introduce that package when a user installs Ubuntu GNOME
as default.

Well, I'm just new around so wanted to report this and give the heads up
(trying to absorb all the information on how to report, test etc at the
moment).

P.S apturl-gtk might crash a lot.