Hi,
I am using the latest LTS on a 32 bit machine. I followed the ubuntu
instalation instructions for the citrix software to do remote desktop to a
windows machine.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CitrixICAClientHowTo

I seem to be getting this issue

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/gnome-3-and-citrix-receiver-focus-issue-932764/

And this one:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?s=036ae83495a1345eebef247926874196&p=1679888#post1679888

Also, there seems to be a vertical off set on the mouse with respect of the
screen: I need to click slightly above the button I want to click to actually
click it. Also my # key changes to / I think.

And it seems to go through login only on the third go. After it crashes and
logs me out of the session. On the first go it sends an error report.

My questions are:

 What do I need to look out for on the first error report so that I can look
for it on Launchpad (that is where it goes right?).

If my employer is offering this service, what are the chances that I might be
able to use something like remmina to do remote desktop?

Any guidance on how to sort this issue?