Congratulations mate!

--
Patrik Bubák
Ubuntu GNOME Artwork team  |  Behance.net

Sent using Evolution

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it
the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one
condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going
to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on
what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.