El 9 de agosto de 2015 10:38:39 GMT+01:00, Tim <dark...@fastmail.fm> escribió:
>What do people think about increasing the size limits on our ISO's, we
>currently have a 1GB limit set, but that is pretty arbitrary and was
>mainly intended so the image would fit on 1GB usb key. That seems like
>a somewhat dated requirement these days, with usb keys much cheaper and
>for the most part probably much bigger than 1GB.

Live usb recommend to use at least 2GB size last I checked. The free usb I got
in my latest conference was a credit card size 4Gb.

Would 1.5GB be more than enough? Might be an issue for people using phone
networks.also, I'd like some left over space for files and updates.

--
RichmondMakerlabs.uk
Ham United Group