ATTENTION PLEASE!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Conrad <adcon...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: 14.04.4 RC images (20160217)
To: ubuntu-rele...@lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: ubuntu-qual...@lists.ubuntu.com

I've just kicked off a world image respin that should come out as
20160217 for everyone.  This includes a few security updates, two
last-minute stability updates, and the correct 14.04.4 versioning.

Kindly test and share your results or report bugs if any:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/356/builds

Given the testing on the last couple of images, I think it's fair
to say this is almost definitely the batch we'll be releasing on
Thursday, so please give them at least a boot/install/reboot smoke
test on all flavours and make sure all the images are functional.

Thanks in advance,

... Adam

Thank you and happy testing :)

Best Regards,