Hi,

I am extremely busy in real life and not in good health (back/neck
problems) as I'm about to shift houses for the 4th or 5th times in 2 years
so you can imagine :)

However, living in pain is easier than NOT supporting Ubuntu GNOME. So
please, do help us!

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/357/builds

In case you don't know:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

Please test and as you may know, report any bug to the ISO Tracker.

If you're new to all this, here is a good place to start from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

The release notes:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/Beta1/UbuntuGNOME

Please update the release notes whenever possible.

I see, yet again, no one is paying attention to i386 so I'll do my best in
that area.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>