On 22/04/16 15:16, Patrik Bubák wrote:
Welcome Claude!

A writer ey? I think we could use a pair of hands in the Marketing Team to manage our social media pages.
We could also use some help writing content for the new (coming soon) website.

Hop in to Slack and we'll have a chat.

--
*Patrik Bubák*
View my profile on LinkedIn <https://sk.linkedin.com/in/inoki>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Introducing me
Local Time: April 22, 2016 4:12 AM
UTC Time: April 22, 2016 2:12 AM
From: 1claudechampa...@gmail.com
To: ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi Ubuntu GNOME team.

My name is Claude Champagne. You might have seen some of my posts to help other users on G+ and sometimes on Facebook.

I'm just a regular user who loves Linux and particulary Ubuntu GNOME. I speak french and english.

In regular life, I'm a fiction writer for about 20 years.

I love all tech related stuff.

I've been using and promoting Ubuntu GNOME since version 15.04 (Also a Mac user and seldom a Windows user.)

I wish to contribute more to the project because I believe in the force of community.

Where can I help ?

I can translate in french. I I can spread the words. Help with Facebook, G+ and Twitter accounts. I can report bugs. Help users. I have little experience in WordPress (simple online tools.) Write tutorials. Maybe in video.

So here it is.

Looking forward to hear from you and wishing you all the best.