Thanks for helping, Awjin!

Actually, one of our plans with the new website (our web dev guy has been
busy lately, thus the delay) is to move the wiki infrastructure to
self-hosted wiki page (using MediaWiki most probably). This will allow us
to have better control over the users that can edit it (we would use a
Launchpad
Team <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-gnome-documentation> team to give the
proper access to it) and to simplify the localisation/translation process
(I think we all agree that Ubuntu's wiki is a hell in that aspect).

Anyway, the changes and improvements are much welcome! I wouldn't bother
too much with CSS (actually, I'm pretty sure you can't edit it in
wiki.ubuntu.com).

We are not exactly sure *when *will our own wiki become a thing, but when
it does, I'll let you know to help us in the process (feel free to join our
Slack channels, just ask me and I'll invite you). I think it's safe to
reorganise the current wiki, as it will ease the migration process when
time is due.

Cheers,
Alfredo

PS. I've been digging a bit in the wiki and I love how you've simplified
some of the pages :D