Hello,

My Ubuntu Gnome persistent live USB installation started to ask for a password during the boot. That started to happen after I changed some settings and logged out for them to take effect. Now the password is being asked every time I boot the system. I've spent quite a while searching for the right password, but so far nothing has worked. The default user is Live session user. Blank password doesn't work, neither does ubuntu, gnome, ubuntu-gnome, ubuntugnome, password or 1234. I have also tried changing the user to ubuntu-gnome, but that didn't help. Does anyone here know the right password? Thanks!

-Ari-