This is Ubuntu 18.04.1LTS upgraded from 16.04.5LTS running on a Dell
Optiplex 780. The version of GDM3 is

apt-cache policy gdm3
gdm3:
  Installed: 3.28.3-0ubuntu18.04.3
  Candidate: 3.28.3-0ubuntu18.04.3

This is what's being output to my syslog
https://pastebin.com/CNYfj6xB

Prior to the 18.04 upgrade it wasn't being written however the same day
I did the upgrade it started. It's hard to duplicate because it may
happen when I start or stop XFE for instance or some other application
but the next time I start or stop an application it doesn't do it. It's
not hurting anything since it's just shown as (II) however it does have
me wondering what's causing it to be written out.

If there's any other information I can provide I'd be glad to do it if
I can.

Chris

--
Chris