Good morning UBUNTU Gr list,

I would like to know if any of you guys could share your experience with
business/dedicated link providers in Athens that would cover Glyfada area. I
need a company that provides fast, strong and stable internet connection, 99%
speed/uptime guarantee.

I hope I am not offending any list rule by posting a message in English
regarding a business subject.
Please, feel free to reply me at kunami [at] linuxmail [dot] org in order to
not feed an off-topic thread in the list.

Efharisto poli in advance.

=
The Best Asthma Information
Get All Your Questions Answered Now Learn How You Can Make Difference.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=863d3c68dcaf5f56803c85e4feeb61ec