Marking this as triaged.  This package currently uses sqlite 2.x which
I'd like to get rid of for precise, so I'm not sure a rebuild is
necessary ATM.

** Changed in: csync2 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: csync2 (Ubuntu)

High Availability Team, which is subscribed to csync2 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/942187

Title:
  libgnutls26 >= 2.12.1 breaks several packages

Status in “csync2” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “macopix” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “sipsak” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “tf5” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “wput” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  These packages all need no change rebuilds per the gnutls2.6 2.12.1-1
changelog entry.
  "* Add Breaks for all packages using the GnuTLS OpenSSL wrapper. They will
need a binNMU when gnutls 2.12.x uploaded to unstable."

  As we don't have binNMUs, we'll do a no change rebuild.

  ------------------------------

  wput won't install, update needed

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      12.04

  wput:
    Geïnstalleerd: (geen)
    Kandidaat:     0.6.2-2
    Versietabel:
       0.6.2-2 0
          500 http://nl.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/universe amd64
Packages

  libgnutls26:
    Geïnstalleerd: 2.12.14-5ubuntu2
    Kandidaat:     2.12.14-5ubuntu2
    Versietabel:
   *** 2.12.14-5ubuntu2 0
          500 http://nl.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64 Packages

  /var/lib/dpkg/status:
  Package: libgnutls26
  Architecture: amd64
  Source: gnutls26
  Version: 2.12.14-5ubuntu2

  expected:
     sudo apt-get install wput
     flawless install

  what happened:
     De volgende pakketten hebben niet-voldane vereisten:
     wput : Vereisten: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0) maar het zal niet
geïnstalleerd worden
     E: Kan problemen niet verhelpen, u houdt defecte pakketten vast.