Public bug reported:

[impact]

lrmd crashes and dumps core.

[test case]

I can not reproduce, but it is reproducable in the specific setup of the
person reporting the bug to me.

[regression potential]

TBD

[scope]

TBD

[other info]

As mentioned in the test case section, I do not have a setup where I'm
able to reproduce this, but I can ask the initial reporter to test and
verify the fix.

** Affects: pacemaker (Ubuntu)

High Availability Team, which is subscribed to pacemaker in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1871166

Title:
  lrmd crashes

Status in pacemaker package in Ubuntu: