Hi!

On 3/24/06, Soumyadip Modak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The first Council meeting of the Indian Local Community team will be held at
> #ubuntu-in on irc.freenode.net, on Monday, 27th March 2006 18:00 I.S.T.

There's some of us who have full time work, so it might not be a
suitable time for us. I'd have personally preferred such things to
happen on weekends, but on weekdays, I think many would appreciate if
it can be pushed a little later.

I'd myself feel comfortable with a time like 20:00 IST, but that might
also not be suitable for all, perhaps?

<snip>
> The Administrator is not available to get a logging bot onto #ubuntu-in, so
> I request volunteers who'll be staying online throughout the meeting, to
> save the logs, as the logs will have to be put up on the wikis.

I can do that, if I'm back from work by the time of the meeting.

> Thanks a lot

Cheers,

uphaar