On 4/14/06, Anurag Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I appreciate your enthusiasm.
>
> Being in United States, I cannot help you physically much. However, I can
> always provide moral support to all of you. As we all know that UBUNTU is
> veru much internet dependent and downloadng and installing program can be
> very frustrating in India at many places. The least I can do is as soon as
> the latest version of UBUNTU (Dapper Drake) is released, I can download lots
> of program on a DVD and can burn it for you. I can post those DVDs and you
> can make copies and redistribute wherever you want to install UBUNTU. People
> can get new programs without getting throught internet by adding teh DVD to
> repositories.

That`s a good idea , you can really help us out on making a DVD
version of Dapper. Come on #ubuntu-in @irc.freenode.net and we can
work this out...

> Let me know if I can help in otherways.
>
> Regards
> Anurag
>

> On 4/14/06, Aanjhan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >

> Hello Vilas,
>

>  On 4/14/06, Vilas Sukhadeve < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear Anurag, BG, Sridhar Ratna, &  Friends,
> >
> > I am very happy to see the so much welcoming messages to my
> > "introduction mail". It gives a different pleasure when one sees young
> > friends like you all who are so energetic and willing to develop such
> > kind of community without expectation of any $ bill in return.
>

> Thanks a Lot. Its our pleasure to have you with us.
>
> > in my friend circle, I have also given them the installation cds. of
> > Ubuntu 5.10 which I have received from the Ubuntu distribution net work.
> > You please chalk out the program, send me some printed literature to
> > distribute in schools and colleges.
>

> Great work..
>
> > If you do not have the printed
> > literature then please do something for that so that before we give then
> > installation cds. they will be prepared for it before hand.
>

> @G0Sub, This is a nice idea.. May be we will have to work on it.. What you
> fellow Ubenteros say?
>

> > Lectures and
> > demonstrations can be arranged in local schools and colleges if some of
> > you can come to Nagpur for the same.
>

> Sure, we would luv too..
>
> --
> Aanjhan

"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i
can crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"
Linux User #348873
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com