Hi Friends
Yesterday I updated my pc from Breezy to Dapper and after that I could
not get any sound .
System says No sound server is found or either gstreamer plugin is not
installed properlly.
How can I solve this problem
Please help

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.  If you have received it by mistake please
notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and  any
attachments from your system.  Any dissemination, use, review, distribution,
printing or copying of this message in  whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies)  shall not be
liable for the improper or  incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication  nor  for any delay in its receipt or damage to
your system.  TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies)  does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that
this communication is  free of viruses, interceptions or interference.