Hi all,
Some file/setting got changed in my comp..and i did some change that's caused
it to boot a lot slower.. 5 times slower..
Now that i've formatted.. its working fine. But i did manage to save all the
cache..(of apt-archives)..
My question is
1. Is there any way i'll be able to use my saved archive files, and install
instead of downloading it again.? i did  try copying it to the same
folder...still not working...i managed to load a lot of software...arnd 500 mb
in archive storage.
2. Is there any kind of 'Recover/restore' to 3-4 days previous config.. say
something that windows... i think has.??

Venkatesh Nandakumar.