Dear Anand

You can add it as menu item by right clicking on menu and add a new item in
it.

I hope it works for you

All the best
Avnish

On 4/13/07, Parthan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Forwarding the mail as I thought it will be better for the mailing list
to answer this.

Anand, Please send Ubuntu related mails to the Ubuntu-In mailing list so
you can get better replies as well as other Ubunteros also get benefited.

--
With Regards

Parthan (TechnoFreak)

A Proud GNU/Linux User and Ubuntero