--- shavinder singh wrote:

> Hello everyone,
Hi,

> I tried ubuntu last summer for the first time and
> liked it instantly. i
> have used open office and a bit of gimp and gaim.
> The main thing is i
> am completely in favour of the humanitarian spirit
> of ubuntu and would
> like to do my bit to promote ubuntu, open office,
> gimp, firefox etc.
> all ideas for this would be welcome. I am in
> teaching line(not
> computers but literature).

It is really great to know that apart from computer
professionals / geeks, even teachers like to use
Ubuntu Linux. That proves, pretty much why Ubuntu is
"Linux for Human beings". :)

I would like to make a small request. When you send
emails to this mailing list, do not format the email
with "Bold", "Arial" and other formatting attributes.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/