Hello friends

My name is Kinshuk Sunil and I live in Ghaziabad, UP. I am new to the world
of Open Source, esp. Linux. Ubuntu is the first Linux distribution I will be
trying (having received the discs from Ubuntu) after being recommended by
some friends. I hope to enrich my Linux experience through this community
and also contribute back to the universal community.

I am also organizing an Open Source unConference - "OSS Camp, Delhi", in the
month of September this year. The event is the platform for discussing the
open source tools and technologies and to develop the future of Open Source
in India. You can find out more details about the event at:

http://www.osscamp.in/OSSCampDelhi

I'll be glad to see you people attendign the camp. See you there!

regards,
Kinshuk Sunil