Hello all,

Hope you would have heard about foss.in 2007
(http://foss.in/2007/info/Home) and this time they are having a new
format of the event. Prior to the main event, as a part of it, they
have introduced "Project Days" were a Project can get a whole day to
talk about their project. The project day proposal is here,
http://foss.in/2007/info/Project_Day_Submissions

As far as I have heard, Fedora and Debian projects have already
applied for a slot. Why should we be left behind !? Kartik Mistry also
told about the idea of having a united Debian+Ubuntu day :)

As Gusty is about to be released, we have lot of things to speak at a
conference. May be even the news about the next release gets out
before that. We can even have an install fest. As the call for
proposal asks us to target developers and contributors, we can have
things focused on more people contributing to Ubuntu. Thus we can have
a session on bug reporting, bug triaging etc.

I hereby bring the idea of proposing for Ubuntu Project Day forward
for discussion in this mailing list. We have to hurry (Aug 31 is the
last day) or else we will miss a berth!

--
Parthan
A Proud Linuxian and Ubuntuero !

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that
they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the
first secret of success.
 ~ Dr. Norman Vincent Peale