is this package free? the beta version i mean.

Venkatesh Nandakumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Ramnarayan.K wrote:

>   Hi
>

>   Has anyone tried the new lotus office suite - symphony
>

>   http://symphony.lotus.com/software/lotus/symphony/home.jspa
>

>   IBM Lotus Symphony BETA
>

> **
> am esp. interested to know if its compatible with the much older Lotus
> office suite
>
> regards
> ram

Yes, I did, not that good, its based on eclipse... slow startup, and the
fonts/formatting of doc changes.. otherwise, the layout of the
application is very good, the buttons, menu bar, etc.. more accessible
that ooffice. Don't know if the older lotus office suite is compatible,
should be.

Venkatesh Nandakumar