Hi!

On 10/9/07, Mir Nazim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> From home, I connect to internet using a BSNL Tarang WLL connection.
> It works fine but since last few days, a strange problem is happening.
> When I connect using my WLL phone, It connects very well but I am able
> to access only  Google, BBC, Wikipedia and Yahoo, no other site is
> opening.

 I think there is some serious routing problem with BSNL/MTNL network
for past few days. Even I (and couple of others) are facing the same
situation. As of writing this email situation seems to have improved.
The best bet for you is to place a complain with the helpline. Placing
a complain will bring your phone number in notice of the provider.

regards
VK