On 10/17/07, Bhavani Shankar R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello...
> I have stated a team called Ubuntu Indian members on par with ubuntu
> members..
> Ref this:
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~indmembers Its just a simple

OMG.. not again!

> analogy. Indian loCo team in Launchpad -> Having an account in launchpad in
> ubuntu
> Ubuntu Indian members -> ubuntu members..
> Note: all the present active members will be approved automatically.. This
> stuff mentioned in the wiki is for newbies who are coming in..

Define "members" - the term has a different meaning in Ubuntu
community. A member is officially recognized and this process is not
like getting a launchpad account. Are you meaning official members in
India or members of the launchpad team ? Then it is out of my scope as
am not an official Ubuntu Member.

Else.. it is waste of time and effort for reasons I have stated in my
last (long) mail.

--
Parthan "Technofreak"

[web] http://technofreak.in