On 10/17/07, Onkar Shinde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/17/07, Mir Nazim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 10/17/07, Amit Kumar Saha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > Linux Planet has got an interesting entry on the growing popularity of
> > > Ubuntu. Ubuntu slowly seems to become an unquestionable choice for Linux
> > > desktop systems. Is it good for Ubuntu itself?
> >
> > One question for you and the author of the the mentioned write up,
> > Bruce Byfield. Why is it a CURSE.  Popularity is well deserved.
>
> Have you seen movie Spiderman?
> Uncle Parker - "With great power, comes great responsibility" :-D

We need to make sure we remain what we are and not transform into what
people don't like. One major thing is Bloatware and feature creep etc.

"People who fight monsters must me cautious, lest they become monster
themselves"
 I think H. G. Wells said that

> The villain - "People like to see their hero fail. No matter what you
> do for them, they will hate you in the end"

This one is a perfect blinded and misplaced notion of Bad Guys.
Blaming others for their blunders.

> Spiderman - "It is my gift, it is my curse"

Its a blessing for us and a curse in noway

 ALLAH HAFIZ
 Mir Nazim
 mobile: +91-9906478306