On 10/26/07, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 05:39 +0530, Bhavani Shankar R wrote:
> [...]
> > Ubuntu bangalore forum is up.. you can post, discuss about ubuntu
> > here:
> [...]
>
> I was trying to ignore all this frenetic activity, but would
> you care to explain what exactly you are trying to achieve here?
>
> In my opinion, the ubuntu-in community is already quite small,
> and any work is done only by a few people. Why do you think
> that fragmenting it further is a good idea? Maybe your energies
> would be better put into adding content to existing sites, and
> doing more on this list?

Bang on the spot. Gora. I second you. This way we will end up having
2000000000000 communities without achieving any good.

Bhavani, not need to get dejected. What I suggest is that. you be
active in ubuntu-in mailing list and keep on lookout for people from
Bangalore. Then you can sometime meet locally and announce it on
ubuntu-in list. This way if I am in Bangalore at that time I can also
drop in. Otherwise I will never come to know.

Hope you got the point.

--
 ALLAH HAFIZ
 Mir Nazim