On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 06:22 +0000, Vivek Khurana wrote:
> On 10/31/07, rohit bhute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 10/31/07, Parthan S R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Nice to hear that you are willing to have a discussion on IRC. But the
> > > problem is a lot of us do not have a internet connection at home and
> >
> > BY same token, can it be possible that log of this discussion be posted
> > online?
>
> Post edited discussion (Hint: clean all the unparliamentary stuff).

I would actually be against posting logs, as people are more likely
to speak openly if they know that logs are not being made public.
Also, editing logs is liable to lead to charges of censorship. So,
how about we post the unedited logs on a webpage somewhere (not a
Wiki), and remove them after, say a week.

As for the timing, most day time hours are OK for me with prior
notice. How about Fri., 2nd Nov., 2-4pm?

Regards,
Gora