On Nov 11, 2007 3:46 PM, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What's the problem with opensubtitles?

On first glance, they seem to be intentionally vague about the
licensing terms. This is what they say on their disclaimer page:

"OpenSubtitles.org ("this website") offers direct downloads off our
own server. These files are NOT illegal warez downloads, we only offer
files that we believe we are free to redistribute. Commercial use is
prohibited."

Nothing more. They ay what is prohibited but they don't say what is
allowed. It is more of a P2P site where nobody is bothered about
copyright at all.

cheers
nilesh