On Jan 18, 2008 10:48 PM, Dinesh Uthayakumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been little dormant in this list.
> but pretty active in ILUGC.
>
> i started with ubuntu !
>
> i am now in aggressive promotion of Linux and like to
> give out ubuntu cd for newbies.
>
> pls let me know when we will IRC ?

/me in clarifying mode...:P
ofcourse kingsly that works out when you have a small number of members in
the team.. Consider for ex: You are a division head of a company and 700
people are working under you.. Its just like saying write your ideas in a
sheet of paper and keep it on your table; we'll collect it and look into
it..And when the collection of sheets come the boss must be a real KALAKAR
with a hell lot of patience to look into each of those.. And it isnt
practically feasible  due to time factor.. Ofcourse our loco team is small
compared to the larger community but.. when considered solely 700 and odd is
quite a big number.. Secondly why I thought I would register up a
sprint/meeting on LP with the probable dates so that attendees/people who
are interested can register themselves for the meeting is the people who are
interested around the world can join.. In short:
If anyone wants to speak on any topic in the above mentioned agenda then
they would register themselves as speakers of a particular topic (say for
ex: Future of ubuntu India) So three wiki pages are required
(1). indicating the number of speakers and the topic they are speaking..
(2).indicating the time slot for each speaker..
(3). As said above, indicating the status of the idea i.e whether its in
discussion/deferred/approved with a brief description of that idea.. and if
the idea is approved it will come up on our current projects page with the
name of the assignee..(I thought these things were implied when scheduling
for a meet, but thanks kingsly for your query..:) )
Any Comments are most welcome.

--
Bhavani Shankar.R
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community  member.