> Also i am in Uttarakhand -and at a place where there is no courier. So if
> there is some one in delhi who is willing to receive the dvd's and then make
> and send a copy to Anoop it might be a better option.

Ram, Thanks for the offer to send the DVDs.
You can send a VPP from your local post office. By sending it via VPP
we will be able to pay you for the postage plus the media. If you
would rather us send a free copy of the repository to one of the
people at the URL provided instead of paying you for your expenses, we
can also gladly do that. In that case you can send the DVDs by
speed-post or registered-post from your neighborhood post office.

As an end note we already give out free Linux CDs at our expense to
our local Linux Gang :) and also to new converts and to all our
customers. We initiated the Pay for Media program as in the
RequestCD(zyxware.com/requestcd) because we wanted to scale up the
distribution reach than be restricted by the amount of money we can
reserve for free stuff.

Cheers
Anoop

http://www.zyxware.com