>  As some of ou may know already, we have been contemplating to move to
>  our own servers to host our website, wiki, forums, etc.
>
>  Currently our hosting is sponsored by Canonical which though being
>  excellent imposes some limitations; we need to contact them for any
>  change in the system configuration etc.

Could you tell me what requirements you have? I have a good hosting
plan, and if possible I can allow hosting of the whole community
portal. If you could tell me the space, bandwidth requirements, and
any other add-ons you might require? (like cgi-bin, ssh etc.)

Would love to help in any way.
Pratul

--
dum vivimus, vivamus