On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Parthan SR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  [ stripped ]
>
>  Sending such invitations of mailing list is considered a bad etiquette
>  and is against the mailing list guidelines. As this issue has occurred
>  in the past, the OP should have been aware of the issue and should have
>  taken proper care not to let this happen. The OP is being put on
>  moderation, if failing to make an apology to the list in a day he will
>  eventually be removed from the list.

Parthan,

Many a time such mails are sent by some worm or social networking
based spammers/systems and user is not even aware of it. Let's not
make a big issue out of it, IMHO.

How about we put all HTML mail under moderation. I suppose that there
is such an option.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.