Hello 74yrsold,

Thank you very much. Yes, I managed to type in the Text Editor in Gujarati,
however, I am unable to type in Gujarati in OpenOffice. Do you have a
similar experience?

Whats more, I can type in Gujarati in Text Editor (gedit) and then copy that
Gujarati text into OpenOffice Writer and then format it without any
problems. Any ideas?

Regards

Michael