> I want to install linux on my Imate pocket PC. I searched on the net but
> could not find much resources or direct downloads / instructions. All
> articles are based on IPAQ but mine is IMATE ...does it make any
> difference ? any pointers on this regard will be very helpful to me...

I don't think it shall make much of a difference, since both are based
on Windows Mobile. You can try installing Openmoko (www.openmoko.org).
Their wiki and IRC channel are very helpful.
Please bear in mind, that if you wreck/brick your phone, you shall
probably void your warranty, and might not even be able to repair it.
Be careful :)

Cheers
Pratul

--