Replies in-line :-

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:52:15 +0530
> From: Moz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-in] Sugar UI on Ubuntu
> To: "Ubuntu India Local Community" <ubuntu-in@lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Hi,

>> have seen Sugar in work on an XO laptop and it is quite cute and
>> effective , wonder how it will be to have it on a regular machine,
>
>> hoping to try it out soon.

Would be interested in knowing.
> Has anyone tried the mesh network feature of Sugar on non-XO machines? Will
> it work?

>From what I know that's a network chip with some proprietary firmware
written on it and the reports tell me it kinda works. There's lot
happening on the mesh network space with something like 70 odd
technologies (atleast the wikipedia says so ) so it would be
interesting to see where this goes, there is the 802.11s which I'm
interested to know as and when it gets ratified.
--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17