On 8/22/08, Fabian Enos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > On 8/22/08, Mehul Ved <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > Well most, if not all, window managers have their startup files.
>
> Startup files start applications when the user logs in to it and some
>  dont have the start application on event (or am I wrong?)

yes, I haven't seen, start application on event, does gnome/kde have
such a thing?
And the original query pertains to starting an application on starting
the session, such a functionality is provided by every window manager
I have used so far.
I edited /etc/sudoers file to allow sudo with NOPASSWD and added
sudo firestarter
in the startup file for fluxbox i.e. ~/.fluxbox/startup it works fine.
I have added similar entry to System-> Preferences->Sessions and
firestarter seems to be starting all right.

The edited line in /etc/sudoers looks like the this
%admin ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL
I have edited it using visudo.