> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:17 PM, omshivaprakash
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Following are the few article under the title "LinuxaayaNa" in
>> which I have been talking about Ubuntu and its features. We even
>> conducted an Install Fest called "Gnu/Linux habba" in April @
>> IISc and its being repeated again in Mysore next month. (more
>> info on this event can be found at http://habba.in)
>
> Excellent! With your permission, we would like to add the event
> details to the Ubuntu India site and also if possible a few photos
> with link to original album.

Anjhan, I have already added the event details .

Looks like some one moved it to Past events :P

http://ubuntu-in.info/wiki/index.php/Events

> . But my opinion is pushing it or forcing it into students in the
> form of incorporating in the syllabus doesn't give the desired
> effect.

True
> Workshops, Install fests, Bug Jams and such sessions leave a
> stronger message and would be more effective as Onkar mentioned.
>
> Regards, Aanjhan

Very much

- --
- --
"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds"
- --
With Best Regards,

Website : http://www.techfiz.info
Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518
AIM : fizworks
?ICQ : 265216744
IRC : #techfiz  server: irc.freenode.net channel: #linux-india
#ubuntu-in #gnu-india #kannada