Hello everyone

/**
 * Welcome to OSScamp Delhi September 2008!
 */

OSScamp is India's biggest 'unconference' on open source. Every few
months geeks and geeks-to-be come together in this celebration of open
technology. The latest edition of OSScamp Delhi has been fixed for
September 27th and 28th, 2008.

OSScamp Delhi is a community of 200+ geeks coming from a variety of
domains, not limited to technology or open source alone. We are a
community of young and vibrant enthusiasts that sets us apart from
every other conference in the country. At OSScamp Delhi, you'll find
what we call "planned chaos" (It's an unconference after all!). Even
though there are no structures, no rules, yet we share a common
philosophy – to contribute to each other, so that everyone gains; and
that is what we do at every camp.

Come join us at OSScamp this September in Delhi, and let us click
buttons and punch keys together! Register for the event at
http://osscamp.in/event/osscamp-delhi-september-2008 and yes, it
wouldn't hurt if you could get us some sponsors :-D

cheers
pratul

--
I check email only twice a day, please use IM if urgent.
lut4rp = malloc(sizeof(pratul))