> The "Ubuntu Linux Toolbox" book is not a freely available book for
> download. The publishers have clearly mentioned:
>
> "No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval
> system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,
> mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except as
> permitted under Sections 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States
> Copyright Act, without either the prior written permission of the
> Publisher, or authorization through payment of the appropriate
> per-copy fee to the Copyright Clearance Center, ..."
>
> As FOSS enthusiasts, we respect copyright and licensing. Kindly
> refrain from sending such links to a public mailing list

Er....instead of pretending to know the law, I believe if you considered
actually meeting and consulting a lawyer, I'm very sure that he will tell
you that according to the Indian Copyright Act (which is, I suspect,
your country of residence), what you have claimed above is complete
horseshit.

Read the law before you cite the law, okay?