Hi Aditya and Ram

> > It's going to cost us in other ways soon: http://www.storyofstuff.com/
>
>Never thanked you properly for this video
>
>Made my whole month - just wow

Great that this site is being seen by many more. The person behind
the site is Annie Leonard, a former Greenpeace campaigner and later
who worked with Ralph Nader and a dedicated campaigner to prevent
incineration of any kind of waste.

I have used almost exclusively old laptops all my life, since 1994.
And run almost all of them on solar photovoltaic energy or wind
energy, and Toshiba's have proven to be the best amongst HP/Compaq,
Dell and Toshiba. Never had an IBM/Lenovo though. No idea about that.

Regards

Moz