On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Prakash Advani <prak...@canonical.com>wrote:

> ramnaraya...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > am searching for a daily diary or journal tool - that not necessarily
> > for blogging bu for personal use
> >
> Try GTDTiddlyWiki <JavaScript:;> , browser based and open source.
>
> http://nathanbowers.com/gtdtw/

+1
haven't seen this fork of tiddlywiki before - shall try it out - thanks for
the link ..
am still eternally grateful to the widdlywiki source-code for helping me how
to figure saving local files through a browser - its a pretty nifty app. - a
single .html file - when you save stuff it actually saves into the same file
- so you can then carry that single .html file anywhere and you have all
your notes saved .. dont know if it has extended calendar options etc. yet,
but was great as a personal wiki / diary type thing ..

-sanjay