Hello friends,
    I had received the complete set of DVD pack(6 DVD's in all;the
complete set of repositories)of Ubuntu-8.10(Intrepid Ibex) from
Zyxware Technologies at a cost of Rs.185/- only,through VPP postal
scheme.
   Now I want to install the Ubuntu Studio first,followed by
Ubuntu,Kubuntu,etc.respectively.
Is that possible?
Or do I have to install Ubuntu/Kubuntu at first.Please guide me.
Also the DVD's are marked as DVD-1,DVD-2,DVD-3,...,DVD-6.
How to add the repositories by using the "sudo apt-cdrom add" command
for the marks of DVD-1,...DVD-6 respectively.PLEASE HELP ME!!!
From
-tabankg
--
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!