Hello All,

We have been noticing some mails requesting unsubscription from this
mailing list. Please follow the link [1] visible in the end of all mails
in this mailing list. Please follow the list and you will land up in the
list info page where you can subscribe to this list, manage your
subscription options as well as regenerate your password or unsubscribe
from the list.

All you need to do is provide the email address which you have
subscribed to this list.  An unsubscription mail will be sent to the
email id provided, click the link in the mail and you'll get
unsubscribed from this list.

Please do not send mails to the list for unsubscription, we will not
entertain intervention of admins for purposes which is possible to
through the mailman interface by the member himself. At worst case,
please mail adm...@ubuntu-in.info for further help.

With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in