On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Hardeep Singh
<hardeep1singh_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> [...]

Ok
The problem is - that when i install the second linux os (8.10) at one
stage in the installation it has where to install the grub , by
default it shows hdo(0), this is the same place where 7.10 (the older
existing linux has its boot) so i need to select the some other hdo
partition - the one where the new os will put its boot. Later i need
to edit the original grub (which should also be on the MBR) - the only
problem i have is how do i know which hdo(x) partition i need to put
the second grub on.

ram