Hi

I successfully installed and set up virtualbox on my Ubuntu 9.04 system.

Its the CSE edition meaning it has USB support built in (as opposed to
the open source edition which does not)

I installed PCLINUXOS as the guest OS, it installed well and works well,

I had a few questions
1. I alloted 1024 MB as RAM for the guest system - will this mean that
when the Virtualized environment is not running it will continue to
not be available to the main system ??

2. I could not get the virtualized guest system to work on a partition
of my choice - it landed it up in my /home/user  - is there a way to
change this ??

Finally i am unable to setup access to a USB device - added it from
settings nothing happens, the device shows up faded out under the USB
devices menu.

Any idea what to do - will appreciate help

Also thanks to Sarfaraz and Sameep for advising when i was querying
about how to install.

regards
ram