Hello All

Some time back I did  ssh server installation and ftpd-ssl installation for my internal network and then found that $HOME/.dmrc was causing this message -

"User's $HOME/.dmrc is being ignored. This prevents the default session and language from being saved. File should be owned by user and have 644 permissions. User's $HOME directory must be owned by user and not writable by any other user."

So when I try to change the permissions, it goes back to the same and I get the above message.

Any ideas on how else to resolve the issue?

Moz