Hi all!
Would you support the idea of having a multilingual ubuntu-in website? Would
that be a good idea? What would be your suggestion about it?
I am ready to translate the content in Hindi. What do you think about it?

I had started the work of translating Full Circle Magazine
(http://fullcirclemagazine.org/) to Hindi. They use Scribus to publish the
magazine, and Scribus (still) doesn't support Indic scripts. So, I had to drop
the work. Any idea about development of Indic script support in Scribus?

Gora Mohanty had told me that a beta would be released in September or October.
Gora jee, if you are seeing this mail, can you please give update about this?

Thank you!

Ankur
http://ankurwidguitar.blogspot.com

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/