at bottom :-

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 18:43, Hardik Dalwadi <hardik.dalw...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> @ Tabankg,
>
> It's all up to you. It's beta release, not recommended for production.
> As i said final release would be on 29th October, 2009. If you are end
> user, don't want experiment with your Ubuntu m/c. I would recommend to
> upgrade after final release. Though, I have shared my experience [1] for
> early birds :)
>
> [1] http://hardik.in/2009/10/06/upgrading-ubuntu-9-04-to-ubuntu-9-10-beta/

Hi Hardik,
       nice review although there are few things I would like to point out :-

1. The .png screenshots you have taken are not too detailed. They
infact feel fudgy. See if you could take the screenshots and save them
as .svg so your users can look in better detail.

2. You showed that there may be differences in the configuration
files. Few releases back when I looked it used to give something like
this :-

++ @@ this is the changed line
- -           this is the original line

or something similar. Basically doing a diff between two files. Now
what I had been looking for if they had made something similar to
notepad++ compare plugin . That would have been cool.

3. You mentioned about Reliance Netconnect broadband as one of the
providers in the 3g drop-down list but no screenshot of that. Very
disappointing.

Awaiting your reply for the above.

--
          Regards,