tabankg wrote:
> My Heartiest Congratulations!!!
> My HONOURABLE THANKS!!!
Much thanks for all the appreciation, im already flying.... with all the
boost up from "stranger in black" that
any more i'll be in orbit full time, then dont blame me if you dont get
your repos online in time :-)

>                         ...on behalf of all of us at this forum,to you
> Ripunjay Bararia.
> Great work,great achievements,and the worthy of all deeds done by you
> Ripunjay.
> May God's blessings shower upon you.
>
>   One suggestion from you,Ripunjay:
>     Shall I download the *.iso files after 2:00 a.m. till 8:00
> a.m.(Unlimited Broadband time from BSNL)?
>     Or should I opt for other method?
Any time the server is online 24x7, we are an ISP, so we dont have any
problems when you download them, if you are in mumbai,
come over to our office, and you can download on an 1gbps link :-)

> Thank you.
>  With regards
> -tabankg

Thank all of you...